Custom Spray Dryer Sales and Fabrication
Your pulse spray dryer will be custom-engineered to your specifications, and will be provided with an automated control system programmed to optimize your process. The control system can be configured for remote monitoring, so we can troubleshoot your dryer instantly and from anywhere. Your desired evaporative load will dictate the size of the dryer, and will enable us to give you a budget quote for a complete pulse drying system. With your approval, we will then provide a specification and formal quotation. Most dryers ship within 24 weeks of order, and all components are modular and road-transportable. Installation typically requires four to eight weeks, and startup about two weeks.
We offer five dryers with heat releases and evaporative capacities shown below:
|Heat Release BTU/hr||100,000||500,000||1MM||2MM||3MM|
|Evaporative Capacity, pph||50||250||500||1000||1500|
PCS fabricates exclusively out of stainless steel, and will provide a complete dryer including the following major components:
- Pulse Combustor with heat release for your needs
- Atomizer, enclosed in atomizer housing
- Drying chamber; insulated, double wall construction
- Powder collection cyclone with airlock
- Baghouse or Scrubber, as needed
- Control panel, instruments, interconnections; all meeting local codes and compatible with existing plant equipment
- State-of-the-art control system
- Fuel Train
- Air Train
- Combustion Air and Quench Air Blowers
- Exhaust Air and Transportation Air Fans
- Motor Control Center, including 5 VFD’s and Main Power
- Feed pump, feed piping; capable of disassembly for cleaning
- Fire Suppression System or Pressure Relief System
- Startup and Commissioning, Operator Training
- Complete System Documentation, and Operations & Maintenance Manual
- Equipment Warranty and Performance Guarantee
- Clean-In-Place (CIP) System
- Materials of Construction (304, 316, etc.); Interior and Exterior Finish
- Powder Transport, Powder Cooling, Powder Receiver
- Bagging System, Robotic Palletizer
- Liquid Preparation – Mixers, Blenders, etc.
- Installation Monitoring
- Remote troubleshooting and optimization using Team Viewer software
- Site visits; Telephone Support
- Parts expediting and fabrication
- Maintenance support
For those with non-traditional needs, we offer a variety of other services, including:
- Conversion of existing nozzle-type spray dryers to pulse combustion spray dryers.
- Application of pulse drying to novel industrial processes.
- Integration of production and drying operations.
- Feasibility of pulse-drying waste products for reuse or resale.
Most companies looking to purchase a PCS Pulse Dryer first send us material for product testing to determine the custom engineering requirements of each specific application.
Contact us to find out more about purchasing a PCS Pulse Combustion Spray Dryer or get a consultation regarding your application. Visit our Dryer Technologies pages to learn more about the benefits of pulse combustion spray drying.